Friday, July 25, 2008

The realization.....

Have you ever had that moment where you step on your weighing scale and think - wait a minute, that just can't be right!! Occasionally you can blame it on "that time" of the month but more often than not it is what it is... too many treats, mindless snacks, and definitely not enough exercise...

I have been having that moment on a fairly recurring basis for the past year... The numbers go up, go down & come around.... While I'm not quite ready to divulge my tipping point yet - lets just that the hubby and I are now pretty much the same in weight and if I don't do something about it really soon there's going to be a whole lot more of me to love....

So welcome to my journey - its about weight loss for sure, but also about stepping back every so often to take a good hard look at life, finances and love - just remember you should never take any of those for granted....

No comments: