Friday, August 29, 2008

The Evil Cookie Attack

I stepped on the scale this morning & the good news was I’m down a ½ pound… must be all that eating at home & packing lunches for the past 3 weeks…. I haven’t been exercising as much as I should but hopefully once I finish some organizing this weekend & clear off my treadmill (currently there are boxes of old clothes, wire hangers & Jolie’s toys sitting on it) I can finally get on it!! The teeny-tiny number win of course meant I was a little more susceptible this morning - the battle was on - Friday Breakfast Club Pecan Coffee Cake, Fresh Fruit, and a Boxful of Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter & Sugar Cookies vs. Lil Ol Me….. You know who won - THE EVIL CHOCOLATE CHIP SUGAR RUSH COOKIE….oh well, I have the 3-day weekend to get back on track…..

The good news is that Appu is coming back tomorrow - one week early from Vietnam…. I’m so looking forward to a relaxing 3 day weekend with him….. Actually, relaxing may be from my perspective… he’s going to be put to work cleaning my car & our study… I really should take Before & After pics – you never know when they might come in handy…

No comments: